1. INFORMATION ABOUT OUR ORGANISATION AND WEBSITES
2. AUTOMATIC COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
3. DATA COLLECTION AND PURPOSE SPECIFICATION
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services, including when contacting us via email or using the forms on any of our websites.
- By completing any of our online forms, emailing our team or using our services, you are consenting to Sure Languages Limited collecting and using this information for customer administration and marketing (for example, a company quarterly newsletter). You can opt out of any such contact at any time by writing to Sure Languages Limited, 4 Barnfield Crescent, Exeter EX1 1QT, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
4. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLOSURE
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data. We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
- We do not disclose your personal data to any other organisations.